it was so much fun to see maryanne and emily lara! they recently moved to st. george and we had a fabulous afternoon catching up now that they're living in the u.s. again! england's loss is our gain and we are thrilled to have some good seattle friends to visit when we visit the family in st. george.
10 January 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Great pic, Autumn! It was so fun to see you guys! I hope you didn't mind me monopolizing your last afternoon in town. I just so enjoyed chatting with you (and the girls seemed to be having a wonderful time too). :-)
Ok...no fair! I can't believe you got to see old Seattle friends...and we have still not been able to see you! I do love that pic you chose for your opening pic...I think you showed me that one once a while back. I must say again your girls are just gorgeous...and Emily Lara is so grown up and cute too!
Post a Comment