autumn, emma, lucy and shane

autumn, emma, lucy and shane
august 2007

08 May 2008

time in the tub

this is the only place the girls are allowed to hold the micro-rats. i figure that escape is less likely and i really can't tolerate the thought of them running amok in my home.


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

very cute! they are a lot smaller than i thought they would be!

Tara said...

I can't believe it!!!! I would not even let them play in the tub. Have fun, I'm sure the girls will love them.

Val said...

good idea on the tub- if I ever have to have hamsters i am going to use this idea! too funny!

Brittanny said...

You updated a ton since I last checked! I am so glad to hear about the chnitzius family again...but what do I hear...you have rats! jk. I think all those pics are so cute and whenever we go to Petco for new fish...(since ours die so often-I really don't mean to kill them though!) Annelise always wants a hampster. Maybe someday!