shane came for a visit and it was the fastest 10 days i ever saw.
the downtown st. george historical district splash park. like father, like daughter. it must be in her genes. glad to see her dad spotting her while her irresponsible mother takes photos.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
hey autumn. i love the picture of your daughter climbing the statue. ha ha. our kids could definately hang out together. are you in st. george all summer visitng your mom? it's been forever since i've been on here. lost it somehow. when do you go back to texas?
Looks like you had fun! Wish I hadn't been gone nearly the whole time you were here!!!! I love that water feature by the library (the river more than the fountain).
Autumn...I had no idea St. George was that fun! I have only really driven through and I did love the shopping. I am glad you got in some vacation time before it starts to get colder! I love the pics of your girls and their swim lessons! I am glad to see you are still alive and well! (it had been a while!)
4 comments:
hey autumn. i love the picture of your daughter climbing the statue. ha ha. our kids could definately hang out together. are you in st. george all summer visitng your mom? it's been forever since i've been on here. lost it somehow. when do you go back to texas?
Looks like you had fun! Wish I hadn't been gone nearly the whole time you were here!!!! I love that water feature by the library (the river more than the fountain).
Autumn...I had no idea St. George was that fun! I have only really driven through and I did love the shopping. I am glad you got in some vacation time before it starts to get colder! I love the pics of your girls and their swim lessons! I am glad to see you are still alive and well! (it had been a while!)
Looke like you guys had fun hanging out down there - I know Grandma and Grandpa Dick and Cathi and the kids had fun too!
Post a Comment