poor, sick emma. at least she got to finger paint on her day off. i remember always watching "the price is right" when i was sick, but finger painting seemed more age-appropriate.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
'the price is right' lol! i remember watching that! that old bab barker. what a dirty old man. hopefully she'll get better soon.
I am a price is right fan too. So I have not looked at your blog in a while...what cute updates! Do your kids where uniforms to school? I love that idea. I wish they would to it here! I am glad to see that you are all alive and well...and still so cute!
2 comments:
'the price is right' lol! i remember watching that! that old bab barker. what a dirty old man. hopefully she'll get better soon.
I am a price is right fan too. So I have not looked at your blog in a while...what cute updates! Do your kids where uniforms to school? I love that idea. I wish they would to it here! I am glad to see that you are all alive and well...and still so cute!
Post a Comment