last weekend i went to washington d.c. to visit my annie (sans emma, lucy and shane)! we had a great time...we did a lot of tourist-type stuff, as it's been many years since i was schlepped around the city as a child. thanks for the awesome weekend, annie! let's do it again soon! maybe when the weather is less hideous (seriously, colder than utah when i was driven to purchase the ghetto bomber for lucy). we sat in more starbucks drinking cocoa than i can shake a stick at.
25 January 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Looks like you had fun! For all of my years of going to the DC area, this year was the first time I got to see the tourist stuff! We had a pic of us in front of the White House too :-) We found out you have to get tix about 3 months in advance if you want the tour, though, and you have to go through your Congressman (and they probably weed out the ones who are inclined to kick POTUS in any way....)
i think you're right. :)
What a fun trip! I remember Annie... She use to come to family reunions with you! I hope she's doing great. Is she from that area?
I think DC sounds like the best place to go visit...despite the weather- because I would love to see American historical sites! I am thinking Josh and I are due for a good vacation...it has been awhile since we went anywhere that didn't have to do with visiting family for a holiday. We could alwyays visit Texas...I do happen to know a fun family that lives there you know!
oooohhhh! you should come. that would be so fun! we would love it. plus, we have an extra bedroom just itching for guests! :)
TAG... you're it! If you'd like to jump in on the "fun" check out my blog to see what to do. :)
Post a Comment