autumn, emma, lucy and shane

autumn, emma, lucy and shane
august 2007

29 March 2008

another very fun day at the zoo, this one with grandma zuzu! i love the 80 degree days in march. many thanks go out to grandma zuzu for taking lucy on the carousal, as they make mommy dizzy and sick sick sick.




7 comments:

Lindsey said...

thanks for updating!!!

Brittanny said...

80 degree weather! We had a major snow storm and have inches of snow over the ground! Yah for Utah. Hmmm. We should move! Cute pics and I love grandmas too!

Marianne Hales Harding said...

What a fun zoo you have! I'm so jealous! :-) Glad to read about/see your sweet family.

Val said...

Fun to see what you have been up to- looks like lots of fun times. Jealous of the warm weather!!!

Val said...

Fun to see what you've been up to. Looks like lots of fun times. So jealous of the warm weather!

Lindsey said...

okay - it's been about a month...

Ashley J. McFarlane said...

Hey Autumn!
I posted some photos from the bridal shower, go ahead & check them out. Tell Shane & the girls hi from us!